KITCHEN REMODEL PROJECTSAre you looking for ideas for your dream kitchen?
Woodruff Construction of Knoxville can help you design the kitchen of your dreams.
Through our experienced construction team, we can help you find the cabinets, countertops, tiles, sinks, accessories and functional work areas that meet all your needs.
Browse the images by clicking on the left or right arrow. increase the size by clicking on the image.
A Kitchen remodel is an investment in your home that pays off in added resale value. We can help by making recommendations that will increase the value without costing a fortune to implement.
With so many choices for materials and function, it can be overwhelming without help. We have the experience that can help you narrow the choices to what you really want within your budget and your kitchen design ideas.
Our craftsmen have the necessary skills and experience to make your new kitchen remodel look awesome and not take forever to complete. We understand and work around our customers’ lives. Home remodeling can be a bit stressful. We take that into consideration and make the necessary adjustments to reduce stress during the project. We work diligently to minimize the time it takes to complete your projects.
Our initial meeting and quote are complimentary.
One thing our clients love about our process is that we put you in control of what you spend on your finish fixtures and products. For example, if you’re good with spending just $200 on a sink or would prefer a model that’s priced at $500 – that’s your choice. If you fall in love with a tile product that’s $7 a square foot vs $4 a square ft, that’s fine too. Our price includes installing what you purchase. However, when it comes to items which are not “standard”, we do need to know what you plan to purchase in order to quote our labor correctly.
After a signed Quote is received, we will also provide one complementary product selection session (maximum of 3 hours). We want to ensure that the products you select are the correct size and application for your project.
Here is an example of what may be included in your shopping list:
- Garbage disposal
- Stainer baskets
- Base cabinets
- Upper cabinets
- Cabinet crown molding
- Filler strips & scribe molding
- Valance & toe kick
- Cabinetry hardware (pulls & handles)
- Pantry shelving
- Can lighting
- Ceiling fan
- Over the sink light
- Under cabinet lighting
- Pendant lights
- Floor transition strips
- Bullnose Tile
- Accent Tile
- Stove / cooktop
- Wall oven(s)
- Water filtration system
- Crown molding
- Chair rail
- Exterior door
- Interior door
- Door hardware
- Floor vents
- Exhaust fan
- Ceiling light fixture
Product selection is an exciting process, but can also be overwhelming. Here are some suggestions for staying organized:
- Create a spreadsheet for all the product you need to purchase.
- Leave space on each line to record information such as the name of the store/supplier, SKU # and pricing.
- Use a 3-ring notebook to store all your information. Include pocket sleeves to store pamphlets, color swatches, etc.
- When you do go out shopping, have a measuring tape, notepad, your spreadsheet and samples of items you’d like to match, etc. Keep them all in a tote bag or briefcase and stored in your vehicle so that you’re ready if you want to squeeze some shopping into a lunch hour!
- Keep a handy list of contact information for your contractor – phone number and email address
- Identify one area of your home for all items related to your remodeling project. All items that you purchase go to this one spot – such as a closet or a specific area of your garage.
For more tips and ideas, download our Home Construction Helper.