Is a spa effect master bath on your remodel list? Woodruff Construction takes great pride on providing clients with superior quality workmanship along with design ideas for your dream bathroom.
It is our goal to help you achieve your dream bathroom. Bathrooms are individualized for function and style. We take the time to understand what your needs are. We look at the design of your home to develop a solution that works best for you. With so many choices, we help you determine what will work with your budget and style.
BATH TUBS • SPA EFFECT • TILE SHOWERS • LUXURIOUS ACCESSORIES • SOPHISTICATED & FUNCTIONAL FIXTURES • LIGHTING STRATEGIES • SAFETY FEATURES
Our initial meeting and quote are complimentary.
Our clients love about our process is that we put you in control of what you spend on your finish fixtures and products. For example, if you’re good with spending just $135 on a toilet or would prefer a model that’s priced at $500 – that’s your choice. If you fall in love with a tile product that’s $7 a square foot vs $4 a square ft, that’s fine too. Our price includes installing what you purchase. However, when it comes to items which are not “standard” (whirlpool tub which requires electricity vs a standard tub unit) we do need to know what you plan to purchase in order to quote our labor correctly.After a signed Quote is received, we will also provide one complimentary product selection session (maximum of 3 hours). We want to ensure that the products you select are the correct size and application for your project.
Here is an example of what may be included in your shopping list:
- Vanity cabinet
- Cabinetry hardware (pulls & handles)
- Medicine cabinet
- Over the toilet cabinet
- Vanity mirror(s)
- Vanity light fixture(s)
- Can lighting
- Ceiling light fixture
- Exhaust fan/light combo
- Ceiling fan
- Tub faucet & drain
- Shower insert
- Shower pan
- Shower doors & glass panels
- Mixing valve for shower
- Floor drain for shower
- Shower wall tile
- Shower wall cultured marble panels
- Shower wall cubbies & trim kit
- Shower floor tile
- Bullnose tile
- Accent tile
- Bathroom flooring
- Skylights or sun tubes
- Grab bars
- Towel bars
- Toilet paper holder
- Robe hooks
- Floor vents
Product selection is an exciting process, but can also be overwhelming. Here are some suggestions for staying organized:
- Create a spreadsheet for all the product you need to purchase.
- Leave space on each line to record information such as the name of the store/supplier, SKU # and pricing.
- Use a 3-ring notebook to store all your information. Include pocket sleeves to store pamphlets, color swatches, etc.
- When you do go out shopping, have a measuring tape, notepad, your spreadsheet and samples of items you’d like to match, etc. Keep them all in a tote bag or briefcase and stored in your vehicle so that you’re ready if you want to squeeze some shopping into a lunch hour!
- Keep a handy list of contact information for your contractor – phone number and email address
- Identify one area of your home for all items related to your remodeling project. All items that you purchase go to this one spot – such as a closet or a specific area of your garage.
Getting the Details Right
Recognizing that our clients have a wide array of tastes and remodeling goals, we carefully assess each situation. We’ll get a feel for your needs, listen to your concerns, and do our best to answer your questions. Once we’re on the same page, we’ll present designs and materials appropriate for your budget and personal tastes. Thanks to the great selection of resources available to us, we’re able to complete unfinished bathrooms, upgrade master baths, and more.
To accommodate the bath remodeling budgets of customers throughout Greater Knoxville, Woodruff Construction offers competitive rates and accepts numerous forms of personal payment. We also make it easy to get started by offering flexible Monday – Friday appointment availability. Call today for more information.
Call us today and we can review your needs and make our best recommendations of what will work for you.